If you only attend one event this year, this is the one!
Robert Kiyosaki Shares His Annual Predictions
It’s finally here, our most anticipated event of the year!
Robert and Kim Kiyosaki have been trusted sources for financial education and making bold predictions through the years – including market crashes, explosive trends, warnings for investors, and incredible opportunities in the global economy.
This year, they are joined by some of the smartest minds on earth! Jim Rickards, Nomi Prins, and Ted Siedle are true experts in the world of investing and finance. You’ll recognize each of them from their best-selling books, national awards, and appearances on national TV news, radio programs, and the top newspapers like The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal
FREE Instant Registration Bonus: When you register for the LIVESTREAM today, you’ll get Rich Dad's Ultimate Guide for Growing and Protecting Your Assets. Whether you are just starting out, or are an experienced investor, if you follow the strategies described in this guide, you can make your money work harder instead of having to work harder for money in 2020.
During this MUST-SEE event our experts will answer these questions and more:
- What to do during the biggest financial wave in history
- What is putting the most people at financial risk?
- What you should do to prepare if the market shifts – or collapses?
- What individual markets are you most excited about?
- Why you must pay attention to the presidential election
- What are you optimistic about for 2020 and beyond?
- And much more!
After the event stay tuned – our experts will provide an in-depth session, including: when you need cash, the U.S. Presidential election, pensions and Wall Street, plus Robert reveals his personal plan for 2020!
Have all featured Robert Kiyosaki
When you register for this event, you will receive:
- Over 60 minutes of financial education from Robert and Kim Kiyosaki and other leading experts.
- Rich Dad’s must-have guide, The Ultimate Guide for Growing and Protecting Your Assets
Robert Kiyosaki will attend this event.